Votre panier est vide
PRE-ORDER PRE-SALE TERMS & CONDITIONS ABBA / ABBA VOYAGE
1. We are Polydor, a company registered in England and Wales at 4 Pancras Square, London, N1 4AG (“UMO”) who operate the ABBA store (https://shopmusic.abbavoyage.com).
2. To access the exclusive pre-sale window for tickets to the ABBA Voyage UK Concert in London pre- order ‘ABBA Voyage’ on any format from the Official UK Store (https://shopmusic.abbavoyage.com) online store or submit your email address via the online form: https://ABBA.lnk.to/AVNPN by 12 noon UK time on Saturday 4th September. No purchase necessary. One pre-sale code per person. The pre- sale code will give you access to buy Tour tickets in accordance with these terms.
3. You will receive your unique pre-sale code via email by 6pm UK time on Saturday 4th September together with a link to the ticket provider’s website where you can redeem the pre-sale code to purchase tickets once the pre-sale window opens. We do not accept responsibility if the email we send to the email address you have provided does not reach you for any reason beyond our reasonable control, including where the email is flagged as spam. For any issues regarding pre-sale codes please contact https://umusicstoresupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or email us at email@example.com.
4. The pre-sale window will be from 10am UK time Sunday 5th September – 9am Tuesday 7th September. The pre-sale code can only be used once and must be redeemed by 9am Tuesday 7th September. The pre-sale code is personal to you and cannot be used by or transferred to anyone else. Tickets will be available for purchase by the general public from 10am Tuesday 7th September.
5. Tour dates available will be within the UK only. Only a limited number of tickets are available. The code gives you access to the pre-sale only and is not a guarantee that you’ll be able to buy tickets to the Tour. All tickets are subject to availability.
6. The pre-sale code can only be subject to the terms and conditions applicable at the time of purchase of the tickets. Tour dates may be age restricted, please check Ticketmaster UK directly for more information. We are not the ticket provider so cannot be responsible for any issues with the purchase of or your use of the tickets. UMO is not liable for issues with any ticket purchase from third-party ticket providers. For any issues regarding the purchasing of tickets, please contact the relevant ticket provider.
8. These terms and conditions are governed by English law, and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.